Terms and Conditions
Internet & Telephone Bookings
- All Card Transactions are handled and processed by our Ticketing Partners Jack Roe Ltd. Card Purchases made at Movie House Cinemas will be listed on Customer's Account Statements as MOVIEHOUSE JACRO - Ross on Wye.
- Customers should check their inbox and junk folder for the confirmation email before attending the cinema for the confirmed details of their booking and booking collection code.
- Purchased Tickets are for the performance chosen at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged, altered or refunded. We are under no obligation to rectify mistakes or refund any Ticket after the sale.
- Some screenings use allocated seating, to maximise capacity in a screening (esp if customers have left single seats around their chosen seats), we may move your seats by just 1 or 2 places in the row to close any gaps.
- 3D glasses will be required when purchasing tickets for 3D films using the MasterImage 3D system. Glasses cost £1 if purchased at a Movie House Cinema. Wherever possible, the booking pages indicate whether your purchase includes 3D glasses. However, due to the variety of 3D systems used by modern cinemas, the type of glasses required, and whether or not these may be purchased in advance, can vary from Location.
- If you already have a pair of 3D glasses please check that they are compatible with the Master Image 3D system.
- Customers must adhere to the BBFC classification for the films chosen as we are required to refuse admission to customers who are, or appear to be under the age for their preferred film. Proof of age may be required. BBFC consumer information is available on the website under ‘Information for Parents’.
- To qualify for discounted tickets (eg Student, Senior, etc) proof of entitlement will be required (depending on the method of purchase either) at the time of payment, or on collection or on admittance to the cinema. Failure to do so will result in being charged the full admission price in addition to any administrative fee required.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to ask customers to leave the cinema, without a refund, if they behave in a manner that detracts from the enjoyment of others. This includes the use of mobile phones or recording equipment.
- If the film chosen is cancelled for any reason our liability will be limited to the ticket price only.
- Events - These are broadcast using a live Satellite Feed or a Pre-Recorded feed- please note that this type of event can be disrupted by poor weather affecting signal reception and quality. This would be out of our control and please be aware that refunds cannot be made unless the event is cancelled or abandoned.
Collection of Bookings
- For Internet Bookings, customers should always bring their email confirmations.
- For Telephone Sales, customers must bring the relevant debit/credit card with them to enable them to collect their tickets from the ATM.
- For Internet Bookings made at City Side, Dublin Road & Coleraine, customers can avail of using the Booking Collection Code (detailed on their email) to pickup tickets without using their card. For Telephone Sales at these locations, customers can request the Booking Collection Code from the cashier at the time of their booking.refunds cannot be made unless the event is cancelled or abandoned.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards can be purchased from any Movie House Cinema and will be valid at any Movie House Cinema location and the Jet Centre Coleraine (excluding Yoko Restaurant). You can buy gift cards online by clicking here
- Cards can only be purchased with a minimum of £5 and in increments of £5.
- Cards can only be used as payment for Tickets, 3D glasses and kiosk goods and any other fees.
- The gift card and any remaining balance will only be valid for a period of 24 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards cannot be used as payment for other vouchers or Gift Cards.
- Lost, Damaged or Stolen Cards cannot be replaced or reissued.
- Once Purchased, Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- Cards can be redeemed in person over the counter, over the telephone by speaking to a cashier or online via our booking pages. Customers must ensure they select "redeem a gift card" before proceeding to the payment pages.
- In the event that we are unable to redeem your gift card due to a technical problem beyond our control (internet failure), alternative payment will be required.
- You can check and top up your balance online by clicking here
- In the event of any discrepancy in relation to your gift card please get in contact with the Head Office Gift Card team using the contact us submission form.