Keeping you Safe
Watch our brand new safety video that explains everything we'll be doing to keep you safe and enjoy your Movie House visit.
- All tickets must be booked in advance
- We’ll be allocating seats for all showings. Just choose the number of seats you need for your visit and our booking system will block off seats on either side to ensure social distancing.
- Print your email confirmation at Home or display the QR code on your phone for scanning on arrival.
- You can check your temperature before entering the cinema.
- Our great snack menu is still available
- We've installed perspex screens at our kiosk counter to keep you and our team safe.
- Our staff will be doing lots of extra cleaning throughout the cinema, screens and seats.
- Please wear a mask until you are seated.
- We're here to help make your visit a great one!
How Our Seating Works
We have two types of seating at Movie House – VIP and Classic. Glengormley and Maghera only have VIP, Coleraine currently only has Classic though that will change in September and Cityside has a mix of both. The sample diagrams show how a screen may look. Because VIP rows are so widely spaced, there is no need to block off an entire row behind or in front of you to maintain social distance. In Classic screens, rows will be blocked off. The amount of space between customers will be very similar in either case.