Alley Cats Permanent Part-Time Vacancies - Coleraine
Publish Date: 10/09/2019
Closing Date: 17/09/2019
Reference Number: COLACSEP09
SUMMARYAlley Cats @ The Jet Centre Coleraine are now recruiting Part-Time, Permanent General Staff to work a responsible post in this fast moving environment.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIESApplicants Must Meet the Following:
• Due to the nature of our Business, post holder must be fully flexible to work our day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holiday periods.
• Have a good level of customer service, numerical and literacy skills.
• Be able to follow instruction and apply set procedures.
• Be able to welcome and communicate effectively with all age groups, including children.
• Possess keen observation skills.
• Be hard working and able to work well under pressure in a fast moving environment.
• Be reliable and punctual with good time-management skills.
• Be a strong team player, working in the best interests of the business at all times.
• Be able to problem solve and set priorities.
• Be motivated and use own initiative within Company policy.
• Maintain an overall positive and professional attitude at all times.
• Be polite, neat and presentable at all times.
• Have good experience in housekeeping duties.
• Customer service and cash handling experience is preferred.
Application Forms can only be downloaded from this site. Both the Application Form & the Equal Opportunities Form must be filled in correctly (Equal Ops form to be returned in a separate sealed envelope) and returned for attention of The Alley Cats manager, by 12pm on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
Equal opportunities Form
Person Specification Form