Temporary General Staff Vacancies - Coleraine
Publish Date: 30/01/2020
Closing Date: 22/02/2020
Reference Number: COL 3001
SUMMARYMovie House Coleraine is Currently Recruiting for temporary general staff.
Applicants Must Meet the Following;
Due to the nature of our Business, post holder must be fully flexible for working on days, evenings and particularly weekends especially during school breaks
• 6 months Till and Cash handling experience
• 6 months Customer Service experience
• Be able to communicate effectively with children as well as adults
• Possess keen observation skills
• Be reliable and Punctual
• Be a strong team player
• Be able to problem solve and set priorities
• Be motivated and show initiative
• Maintain an overall positive and professional attitude
• Be neat and presentable at all times
Application Forms can only be downloaded from this site.
Both the Application Form & the Equal Opportunities Form must be filled in correctly (Equal Ops form to be returned in a separate sealed envelope) and returned to Movie House Coleraine by 5pm, 21st February 2020.
Equal opportunities Form
Person Specification Form